Nicole Schaller – Terms and privacy
- European business academy. My services and the community I host are dedicated to the interests and needs of European business people.
- Classes, circles and coaching. I, Nicole Schaller, provide all classes, circles and coaching services personally via video call. If I may be hindered to do so, i.e. by illness, you get your money back.
- Courses and community are available via this website with lifelong access. You benefit directly from course updates.
- Confidentiality. I treat all information you give me strictly confidential. Please treat the information others share in the classes, the leader circles and in the community as confidential as you would like them to treat yours.
- Your data on my website. If you’re a client and an online learner, your purchase history and invoices, your learning activity and progress, as well as your community contributions and profile are stored. If you’re an email subscriber, your email-related activities are stored. If you’re a visitor, your page visits are stored.
- Support. All services come with support by me. You can always reach out to me in the community, mail me at email@example.com, or call me at +49 6181 12303.
- Contracting. We have a contract after I have accepted the order and sent you an invoice. You can pay safely via credit card or SEPA bank transfer.
- Company. You have a contract with Nicole Schaller, Donaustr. 30, 63452 Hanau, Germany. Registered as a sole proprietorship with full liability, EU VAT DE269599913
By using my website and services, you give your consent to these terms. If you have any questions, please contact me.