The startup leader challenge
How can we grow into the entrepreneur and leader role?
How to work and resolve issues with co-founders and board?
How to build a team and ignite others with the founders’ vision?
Explore how to grow into your leader role and work with the emotional experience of the entrepreneur journey, resolve co-founder issues and work with your board.
Startup leader learning path
If you are a founder or have a leading role in an early stage startup or a high-growth business, then this learning path is for you:
Coaching + circle
New startup leader circle starting this autumn – enroll today.
Protected: Startup leader circle
Develop yourself as a leader in a peer group of like-minded European entrepreneurs with facilitated coaching. The startup leader circle is an ongoing coach facilitated peer group of up to 24 startup and high-growth business leaders. In a safe setting with like-minded peers, bi-weekly video calls, guided activities, and facilitated exchange of experiences you can develop yourself as a leader to benefit your business, team and your emotional experience of the entrepreneur journey you’re on. Join now and renew membership quarterly.
Startup leader coaching – 12 coaching sessions
In twelve 1-hour coaching sessions for startup co-founders and entrepreneurs, I coach you in your effort to tackle the big and daily management and leadership challenges that come with starting and scaling your business from scratch.
Upcoming classes this autumn – enroll today.
Protected: Starting lean course
Learn how to practice lean startup to increase the odds of success of your startup. It covers customer development, product development and business development. A step-by-step process guides you from idea to product-market-fit.
Protected: Leading a startup course240,00 € Add to cart
Protected: Scaling excellence course
Learn to create and spread excellent organizational principles and practices as you scale.
Protected: Exponential organization course240,00 € Add to cart
Protected: Scaling lean course240,00 € Add to cart
Protected: Talent at scale course
Learn to manage the increasing complexity at scale by building a company with high performers and a high-performance culture. Create a lightweight HR that supports the business giving people freedom and responsibility at work. Develop HR practices that cover the full cycle of talent management to build the great teams you need going forward.
From the startup leader blog
- How to elaborate your business model and verify it with customer development
- Developing a concept and a business model for an HR Tech startup that wants to better integrate freelancers into projects
- Creating a business model for an HR Tech startup that offers a professional orientation platform
- How to apply organizational behavior to build an HR Tech startup that offers gamified recruiting
- Creating a business model and a launch plan for an organic food platform
- Elaborating a plan to launch, grow and monetize a leisure activities platform
- Developing a business model and concept for an EdTech startup that offers a personalized education
- Creating a business model for an EdTech startup that provides a multi-sided eLearning platform
- Developing a business model for a tech startup that identifies IT security problems caused by employee behavior
What people are saying
“With Nicole Schaller we have worked successfully during the startup weekend in Darmstadt. Her experience and structured input were very helpful and have allowed us to develop our business model further.”Alex Wyllie, founder + CEO of IT-Seal
“Mrs. Schaller worked successfully on ‘learning organization’ and ‘organizational citizenship behavior’ while studying at the FernUniversität. She convinced with sophisticated elaboration and competent reflection in excellent papers and presentations. For her current engagement, I wish her every success!”Wendelin Küpers, professor for organization and leadership