When you’re starting a business, you’re building a team and company from scratch, and maybe you’re in a leader role for the first time in your life. If you are the (co-)founder of an early stage startup, then this learning path is for you.
Coaching + courses for startup leaders
Startup leader coaching – 12 coaching sessions
In twelve 1-hour coaching sessions for startup founders, I coach you in your effort to creating a business around an idea to make an impact, growing into your leadership role to serve your purpose, and walking the entrepreneurial path.
Protected: Startup leader circle
Develop yourself as a leader in a peer group of like-minded European entrepreneurs with facilitated coaching. The startup leader circle is an ongoing coach facilitated peer group of up to 6 startup business leaders. In a safe setting with like-minded peers, bi-weekly video calls, guided activities, and facilitated exchange of experiences you can develop yourself as a leader to benefit your business, team and your emotional experience of the entrepreneur journey you’re on. Join your startup leader circle this winter for a 1-year commitment.
Protected: Servant leader and entrepreneur course180,00 € Add to cart
Protected: Startup entrepreneur course
How can we grow into the entrepreneur and leader role?
How to work and resolve issues with co-founders and board? How to build a team and ignite others with the founders’ vision? Explore how to grow into your leader role and work with the emotional experience of the entrepreneur journey, resolve co-founder issues and work with your board.
Protected: Starting lean course
Learn how to practice lean startup to increase the odds of success of your startup. It covers customer development, product development and business development. A step-by-step process guides you from idea to product-market-fit.
From the startup leader blog
- How to elaborate your business model and verify it with customer development
- Developing a concept and a business model for an HR Tech startup that wants to better integrate freelancers into projects
- Creating a business model for an HR Tech startup that offers a professional orientation platform
- How to apply organizational behavior to build an HR Tech startup that offers gamified recruiting
- Creating a business model and a launch plan for an organic food platform
- Elaborating a plan to launch, grow and monetize a leisure activities platform
- Developing a business model and concept for an EdTech startup that offers a personalized education
- Creating a business model for an EdTech startup that provides a multi-sided eLearning platform
- Developing a business model for a tech startup that identifies IT security problems caused by employee behavior
- Creating a business model for a FinTech startup that allows banks to predict client behavior and personalize financial solutions
- Creating a business model for a social startup that increases the successfully realized business ideas
- Developing a business model for a social startup that changes investor behaviors
- Creating an operational and business model for a FashionTech startup offering functional fashion for kids
- Developing a business model for a platform that matches artisans with clients
- Creating a business model for an EcoTech startup developing the completely recyclable bike
What people are saying
“With Nicole Schaller we have worked successfully during the startup weekend in Darmstadt. Her experience and structured input were very helpful and have allowed us to develop our business model further.”Alex Wyllie, founder + CEO of IT-Seal
“Mrs. Schaller worked successfully on ‘learning organization’ and ‘organizational citizenship behavior’ while studying at the FernUniversität. She convinced with sophisticated elaboration and competent reflection in excellent papers and presentations. For her current engagement, I wish her every success!”Wendelin Küpers, professor for organization and leadership